We offer a full range of patent services including:
- Preparation of patent applications including provisional, non-provisional, utility, and design patent applications.
- Prosecution and maintenance of US, PCT, and foreign patents and applications.
- Performing searches to determine patentability of potential inventions.
- Prosecuting and pursuing intellectual property matters including responding to office actions, and conducting interviews with patent office examiners.
- Filing and prosecution of appeals.
We provide systems which enable us to manage large portfolios of patent applications and issued patents.
- Identifying Families of Related Patents Which May Require Special Handling by US and Foreign Patent Offices.
- Cross-citing prior art references for families of US and Foreign Applications.
- Provide Periodic Portfolio Summaries Which May Identify Issued Patents and Pending Patent Applications, Current Status, and Upcoming Deadlines.
- Review known patent applications to determine current status.
- Search public databases for other patent applications, both domestic and foreign.
- Determine patent application families, important for complying with disclosure requirements of USPTO.
- Flag important dates and deadlines.