Dr. Allen Danner is the founder and principal of the Danner IP Law Firm. Allen is an experienced attorney having dealt in Intellectual Property matters including preparing and prosecuting patent and trademark applications as well as counseling clients on intellectual property matters. Allen has worked with a diverse client base including individuals, startups, mid-sized firms, and publicly traded companies.
Allen was selected as Certified Distinguished Member of Lawyers of Distinction 2021 & 2022
Allen understands what it takes to build a company from the ground up as a prior founder of an electronics company and an eCommerce Internet company, which provides him with a unique insight on the needs of a technical entrepreneur. Allen has experience as an intellectual property attorney, entrepreneur, engineer, and research scientist.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering – Electro-physics, University of Southern California
- B.S., Physics, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- CEO and Founder, Pinnacle Instruments, Inc.
Developer and Manufacturer of Electronic Test Equipment
- Founder, Digital Main Street
Developer of Proprietary E-Commerce Solutions for B2B Transactions
- Group Leader, Advanced Optoelectronics
Start-up Company Manufacturing High-Power Semiconductor Lasers